IT – Sandy, Utah
The ideal candidate will have a very deep knowledge about how and why infrastructure and desktop components are configured and used in order to identify bottlenecks and root causes. Absolutely must have experience with Active Directory Group Policy Objects as it relates to managing the end user’s experience. Of course, should also be an expert in Windows XP / 7 / 8 desktop OS and have experience with Citrix and /or virtual desktops.
- Work closely with clients to troubleshoot technical issues over the phone or by accessing PCs remotely
- Resolve escalated Service Desk tickets and issues
- Train and mentor junior staff
- Assist in managing client small projects
5 years of hands-on experience configuring and supporting the following:
- Networking Switches, Routers and Firewalls
- Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems (XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8)
- Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems (2003, 2008, 2012)
- Microsoft Exchange (2003, 2007, and 2010)
- Microsoft Active Directory, IIS, SQL Server (2005, 2008, 2008 R2), and Remote Desktop/Terminal Services
- Server Hardware Technologies
- Data backup and Recovery Support, Corporate Antivirus Support, and VPN Connectivity Support
- Citrix / VDI
- Ability to learn and communicate technical information
- Meticulous attention to detail and outstanding troubleshooting skills.
- Self-motivated and passionate about helping others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great enthusiasm for building strong relationships
- Great Team Members! Professional, enthusiastic, creative people you’ll enjoy spending your day with.
- Rest and Relaxation. Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Fun and Playful Atmosphere. Enjoy downtime playing in air hockey tournaments, skee ball, hanging out in one of our comfy rest areas, or simply enjoy our regular yummy company paid lunches!
- Get educated on us! Tuition reimbursement and on-going paid training opportunities.
- Benefits Galore! Health, Vision, Dental, Life, Disability, & Simple (K) with match, and more!
- Prosperity! As we grow, YOU grow! Join us, grow with us! Don’t miss this exciting career opportunity to learn, progress, and advance in your chosen profession!
The job description outlined above reflects general details as necessary to describe the primary functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, but should not be construed as an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may be asked to perform duties other than those mentioned above in order to cover absences or relief in the appropriate department to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.